Lead Agent, REALTOR®
When looking at Vicki White’s extensive accomplishments, it’s no surprise she is one of Dallas area’s most sought after REALTORS. Vicki understands the needs and desires of buyers and sellers. Her knowledge of residential real estate is extensive due to more than 2 ½ decades of first hand industry experience. She was recognized by D Magazine as Best Realtor for 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015. 2016 and 2017.
Prior to being an agent, she worked for 25 years in home renovations where she purchased, renovated and sold 21 properties in the Dallas area. Her work caught the eye of several magazines and home tours, which led to her designing and staging model homes for a developer, where she continued to stay on as project manager acting as liaison between developers, contractors, buyers and residents.
Vicki also owned a successful home staging business where she prepared homes for the market that ranged from $100,000 to $3 Million. Vicki is gifted in helping buyers envision the potential of what a house can be. It also enables her to convey to sellers how to present their home in the best light for a faster sale.
A consistent multi-million dollar producer, Vicki has earned the GRI Designation (Graduate of the Real Estate Institute). Only 10% of REALTORS have this important designation which is an asset to her clients whether they are buyers or sellers.
Vicki began her career with Ellen Terry, REALTORS where she was a multimillion producer her first year. She established Vicki White Homes in 2009 and has been recognized as a top selling agent since then.
Vicki believes in supporting the communities that support her. She is a member of Junior League where she was past president and Volunteer of the Year. She was recognized for professional excellence by Outstanding Woman of today from Altrusa International. She is a member of the Women’s Council for the Dallas Arboretum, and served on the advisory board of the Richardson Regional Medical Center Foundation.
As an avid lifelong Dallas Cowboys fan, Vicki enjoyed working for 26 years for the Cowboys public relations department in charge of sideline security.
- Consistent top producer with the most listings sold and highest volume
- GRI Certification (Graduate Realtor Institute) Less than 10% of the agents nationwide receive this designation
- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (CLHMS)
- Member of Million Dollar Guild
- Named BEST REALTOR in D magazine since 2012
- Named TOP PRODUCER in D magazine since 2013
- Named 5 STAR REALTOR in Texas Monthly magazine 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2017
- Named BEST REALTOR in Dallas Morning News – Neighbors Choice 2009
- Leadership Class of 2011 for Greater DFW Board of REALTORS;
- DFW REALTOR Association Alumni
- Texas Association of Realtors (TAR)
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Dallas Morning News Neighbors Choice award 2009 Best Realtor
- The Advocate’s 2015 Top 25 Realtors in both Lakewood and Lake Highlands
- Named TOP 25 Realtors in Lakewood in 2016
As Vicki’s Executive Assistant, Karen’s dedication to service and attention to detail has made her an integral part of Vicki White Homes. Karen assures that all systems and procedures run smoothly and manages details from contract to closing. “Karen is without a doubt perfect for this position and absolutely invaluable to me! Her level of professionalism, organization and her relationship with our clients makes her perfect in this position. I attribute much of our success to having her as my Executive Assistant.” – says Vicki.
Karen was raised in Dallas, graduated from W.T. White High School, and received her B.S. degree from Texas Tech University. She began her real estate career with Ebby Halliday Realtors in 1999, but her over 25 year friendship with Vicki enticed her to join the Vicki White Homes team in 2011.
Karen has been active in various organizations and charities including Alpha Phi Sorority, Junior League of Richardson, Wednesday’s Child and a host of others. She has 3 wonderful grown children and is a very proud Grandmother as well. She loves to spend her spare time with her family.