Lead Agent, REALTOR®
When looking at Vicki White’s extensive accomplishments, it’s no surprise she is one of Dallas area’s most sought after REALTORS. Vicki understands the needs and desires of buyers and sellers. Her knowledge of residential real estate is extensive due to more than 2 ½ decades of first hand industry experience. She was recognized by D Magazine as Best Realtor for 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015.
Prior to being an agent, she worked for 25 years in home renovations where she purchased, renovated and sold 21 properties in the Dallas area. Her work caught the eye of several magazines and home tours, which led to her designing and staging model homes for a developer, where she continued to stay on as project manager acting as liaison between developers, contractors, buyers and residents.
Vicki also owned a successful home staging business where she prepared homes for the market that ranged from $100,000 to $3 Million. Vicki is gifted in helping buyers envision the potential of what a house can be. It also enables her to convey to sellers how to present their home in the best light for a faster sale.
A consistent multi-million dollar producer, Vicki has earned the GRI Designation (Graduate of the Real Estate Institute). Only 10% of REALTORS have this important designation which is an asset to her clients whether they are buyers or sellers.
Vicki began her career with Ellen Terry, REALTORS where she was a multimillion producer her first year. She established Vicki White Homes in 2009 and has been recognized as a top selling agent since then.
Vicki believes in supporting the communities that support her. She is a member of Junior League where she was past president and Volunteer of the Year. She was recognized for professional excellence by Outstanding Woman of today from Altrusa International. She is a member of the Women’s Council for the Dallas Arboretum, and served on the advisory board of the Richardson Regional Medical Center Foundation.
As an avid lifelong Dallas Cowboys fan, Vicki enjoyed working for 26 years for the Cowboys public relations department in charge of sideline security.
- Consistent top producer with the most listings sold and highest volume
- GRI Certification (Graduate Realtor Institute) Less than 10% of the agents nationwide receive this designation
- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (CLHMS)
- Member of Million Dollar Guild
- Named BEST REALTOR in D magazine 2012
- Named BEST REALTOR in D magazine 2013
- Named BEST REALTOR in D magazine 2014
- Named BEST REALTOR in D magazine 2015
- Named TOP PRODUCER in D magazine 2013
- Named TOP PRODUCER in D magazine 2014
- Named TOP PRODUCER in D magazine 2015
- Named 5 STAR REALTOR in Texas Monthly magazine 2013, 2014 & 2015
- Named BEST REALTOR in Dallas Morning News – Neighbors Choice 2009
- Leadership Class of 2011 for Greater DFW Board of REALTORS;
- DFW REALTOR Association Alumni
- Texas Association of Realtors (TAR)
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Dallas Morning News Neighbors Choice award 2009 Best Realtor
- The Advocate’s 2015 Top 25 Realtors in both Lakewood and Lake Highlands