Located At Buckner And Mercer…One Of Dallas’ Best Kept Secrets! Wonderful Homes, Rolling Hills, Affordable. Ask Any Resident, they love it!
There are several small neighborhoods that make up the Casa Linda Forest Neighborhood Association; Lindenwood Park, Sherwood Glen, Westglen Park, Casa Linda Forest & Buckner Blvd. Estates. The homes for the most part were built in the late 1950′s to the late 1960′s. Many of the residents living in this area now were raised in this area and have chosen to purchase their homes here. This is a testament to the overall appeal this neighborhood has to offer.
Reasons Why Residents of Casa Linda love their neighborhood:
- Warm, friendly neighbors that watch out for each other.
- Great place to walk the dog, or just to get exercise in rolling hills and shade trees. Visit with neighbors along the way
- Active volunteer Neighborhood Association with General Meeting and low dues ( $20 per year!)
- First rate newsletter telling all the latest news about our neighborhood and area. Also includes invitation to upcoming events.
- Email Google group where neighbors share everything from babysitters to lost pets. Any and all crime reports are also communicated on the email system
- Annual “Night Out” with bounce house, barbecue, raffle and auction. A time where can get reacquainted and meet new neighbors.
- New Neighbor Welcome Wagon
- Beautification Committee that also designates “Yard of the Month” and takes care of our entrances
- Active Crime Watch committee and VIP Committee (Volunteers in Patrol)
- Annual Easter egg hunt for kinds and fun for adults
- Children’s play group
- Home tour
- Just over one mile to White Rock Lake and the Dallas Arboretum
- 15 minutes from downtown
- Great shopping and restaurants in Casa Linda and Lakewood